We take the hassle out of self-storage.
Carolina Self-Storage can ease the hassle of moving, downsizing, staging a home for sale or just cleaning the closets or garage. From storing the lawn mover to a collection of ole family photos -we have the right storage solution for you. Our free courtesy van, free hand trucks and carts are just a couple of ways we try to ease your path. We’re the local storage pros - give us call and see how we can help you.
- Free had trucks and hand carts on premises
- Free account to upload photos of what you stored in your unit.
- 24/7 keypad access every day of the year
- Convenient US 1 locations
- Package delivery acceptance
Carolina Self-Storage is the perfect partner for your business storage needs.
Restaurant | Clubs
Store extra tables, linens, non-perishable food items and more with a conveniently located storage unit from Extra Space Storage.
Make storing and organizing inventory a breeze with a climate controlled unit.
For the equipment that you need in a hurry.
Tell your clients to use a Carolina Self-Storage unit as temporary storage while moving, or while staging a home that is for sale. A storage unit is also a perfect place to store lawn equipment or maintenance items for your apartment complex.
Store supplies and excess equipment and/or furniture as well as archival records.
Pharmaceutical | Sales
Instead of keeping everything at home or in your trunk, store your business products and samples in a climate controlled storage unit, complete with state-of-the-art security features. Extra marketing materials and sales records are ideal candidates for storage also.
We’ve made self-storage better!
Now, its as easy as pizza delivery. You pack - we do the rest.
- We will deliver sturdy complimentary boxes for your use while storing with us.
- We’ll wait for up to 20 minutes while you pack or come back at a more convenient time. Either way, pickup is free.
- We will barcode your boxes and store them in our secure warehouse.
- We will redeliver when you request.
Best of all - you only pay for the storage space you actually use. No need to rent a unit that you don’t need and can’t fill.